News & Announcements
Today's fast-changing business environment requires workers to stay flexible and have a broad range of skills to prove their value to employers. Let USF Continuing Education help you expand your skill set or acquire specialized knowledge and credentials to give you a competitive edge. Browse through our site and register early so you'll be sure to get into the course you want!
Subscribe to CE-News
Want to receive ongoing continuing education information by email? Click here to update your customer profile, subscribe to CE-News, and indicate your interest areas. You can also sign up for electronic news by calling 813-974-2403, opt. 1.
- As the state economy rebounds, the need for a trained workforce becomes critical to bolstering business growth and innovation. Learn how University College is meeting business and professional training needs.
- You can now earn a Certificate in Photoshop. Find out more!
- Continuing Your Growth after Your Degree, an article in the USF Alumni Voice.
- Read an article by CE Director Manny Lopez on Corporate Training Partnerships
- Find out how USF University College is Responding to Tampa Bay's Technology Training Needs
- Joseph McAuliffe, OLLI-USF Program Coordinator, was featured in the Tampa Bay Times!
- View video of Osher Lifelong Learning Institute featured on ABC Action News.
- OLLI class on "Tampa's Historic Landmark Neighborhoods" is featured in Tampa Tribune article [read more]
For more information, contact Elissa Henderson:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: 813-974-5773