News & Announcements
Today's fast-changing business environment requires workers to stay flexible and have a broad range of skills to prove their value to employers. Let USF Continuing Education help you expand your skill set or acquire specialized knowledge and credentials to give you a competitive edge. Browse through our site and register early so you'll be sure to get into the course you want!
USF Continuing Education will be closed for Winter Break Dec. 23 - Jan. 1. Online registration will be available. Staff will not be available in person or by email. We will respond to customer inquiries and registration needs including withdrawals and transfers when our offices re-open on Thursday, Jan. 2nd.
Subscribe to CE-News
Want to receive ongoing continuing education information by email? Click here to update your customer profile, subscribe to CE-News, and indicate your interest areas. You can also sign up for electronic news by calling 813-974-2403, opt. 1.
- USF Testing Services Earns National Certification
- As the state economy rebounds, the need for a trained workforce becomes critical to bolstering business growth and innovation. Learn how University College is meeting business and professional training needs.
- You can now earn a Certificate in Photoshop. Find out more!
- Continuing Your Growth after Your Degree, an article in the USF Alumni Voice.
- Read an article by CE Director Manny Lopez on Corporate Training Partnerships
- Find out how USF University College is Responding to Tampa Bay's Technology Training Needs
- Joseph McAuliffe, OLLI-USF Program Coordinator, was featured in the Tampa Bay Times!
- View video of Osher Lifelong Learning Institute featured on ABC Action News.
- OLLI class on "Tampa's Historic Landmark Neighborhoods" is featured in Tampa Tribune article [read more]